This is the portfolio of Ashlee Binderim, a graduate from Northern Arizona University with a BFA in Visual Communications emphasis in Graphic Design and minor in Photography.
Culture & Values
- Professionalism: I strive to be as professional as possible, but not all the time! I'm serious when I need to be, but once I get to know who you are – my goofy side comes out full force!
- Honesty: I pride myself on being 100% honest. I want you to trust me, and the best way to do that is to be open with you.
- Communication: I strive to be as communicative as possible. Whether it's a supervisor, client, or employees I directly oversee. I don't want anything to be lost in translation or forgotten. I speak to all my coworkers like they are the CEO to ensure that everyone feels respected and appreciated.
- Passion & Drive: I'm passionate about creating beautiful design to visually communicate the client's personality to the world.
- Up to date design: I spend countless hours scouring the web to keep updated on design. I read books, the internet, and reputable sources to find current and up to date design trends.
- Student Support Services University Grant 2012-2015
- Nancy K Romero Memorial Scholarship 2016
- Northern Arizona University Deans List 2012-2016
- Graduated Summa Cum Laud 2016