Here's how it works...
1. Consultation Call – After you submit your initial inquiry, we’ll schedule a 30-minute consultation call where I’ll get to learn more about you, your brand and your wishes for a new design. You’ll get to learn more about me and my design process and can ask any questions that you have. Together, we’ll discover if we’re a good match for your project.
2. Client Questionnaire – After you've booked your project, I'll send you a brand questionnaire to complete so that I can gain a deeper understanding of your style, preferences and goals. I’ll also have you send me any inspiration you’ve collected (Pinterest, references to anything you love) and any extra details you want me to know!
3. Brand Style Board – The first step of your custom branding design is the creation of a mood board. A mood board is a collection of inspiration that will serve as a starting point to get the mood of your brand going. After studying your brand questionnaire and goals, I’ll create your first set of deliverables. This includes your custom color pallet accompanied by the brand mood board. 2 rounds of revisions.
4(a). Logo Design – It’s the part you’ve been waiting for- your logo mockups! During this phase, I’ll send you one logo design and one alternate logo design to choose from. 2 rounds of revisions.
4(b). Blog Design – After we've created the solid foundation for your brand, we'll implement the design with a new blog. Your blog will be created on the Squarespace platform, which allows for easy updates after the design process is completed. We'll add any blog options or e-commerce, depending on your business's needs. 2 rounds of revisions.
5. Blog Training - Once your site design is complete, we’ll schedule a training session to make sure that you are comfortable navigating the back end of your website. The training session will be a one-hour Google Hang-Out or Skype screen share.
6. Delivery - After all items are approved, we'll bring everything together to finalize your exciting new logo + blog package. Included in your final logo + website package will be your new live website, logo, logo variation, color palette, patterns/textures, fonts, mood board, images used on website, etc. Your final deliverables will be sent in a Dropbox package so you can use it for all future projects.
- Free one on one 30 minute consultation call
- Logo & alternate logo
- Color Palette
- Mood Board
- Social media banner and profile image for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Blog pages include: Home, About, Blog, and Contact
- Plus, anything else that we've discussed!